* Flour 0000 500 gr.
* Fresh yeast 25 gr. (or half dry envelope)
* Salt 1 tbsp.
* Sugar 50 gr.
* Butter (butter) 25 gr.
* 100cc milk.
* Water 125cc.
* Egg to paint 1 u.
1. Form a crown with the flour. In the center add salt, sugar, yeast, milk and water, little by little. Dissolve and knead.
2. Add the ointment butter and continue to knead until you obtain a smooth and tender brioche.
3. Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
4. Cut rolls of 30 gr each and shape them, let them rest on a buttered baking sheet until they double in volume, brush with beaten egg, bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 200 degrees.
5. A few minutes before the end of cooking, remove, brush again with egg and return to oven until done! About 50 come out.