- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp minced, fresh ginger
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, julienned (or 1 cup if using pre cut)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 lb bag frozen dumplings ( potstickers or mini potstickers)
- 2 cups fresh spinach, packed
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, optional
You my also like:
- Heat sesame oil in a soup pot set over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and sauté until fragrant, about 3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock, soy sauce, green onions, carrots and salt to the pot and bring to a boil. Add the dumpling (potstickers) to the pot and bring back up to a boil. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in spinach. Serve topped with sesame seeds and fresh green onions.